We are glad to announce the opening of the Call for Proposals 2023 in the framework of the Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) with funding made available by the CEI Fund at the EBRD, entirely financed by the Italian Government.
Launched in 2004, the KEP is a development instrument aimed at supporting the transfer of expertise from organisations in the EU to peers in the non‐EU countries within the CEI region. By co‐financing capacity building and technical assistance projects, the KEP offers grants to institutions willing to share their experience with their partners in the non‐EU CEI Member States, thus helping non-members to advance on their path towards EU standards and policies.
Basic information on the Call
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Call is 250,000 EUR.
- Applicants shall be public/private entities registered in a CEI Member State.
- The Call requires the participation of at least two partners per proposal: at least one know-how provider and one know-how beneficiary institution. The applicant institution can coincide with a know-how provider or with a know-how beneficiary institution.
- The CEI grant ceiling amounts to 40,000 EUR (max 50% of the total project costs).
Applicants need to carefully observe the criteria and obligations set by this Call before submitting their proposals.
- KEP2023 Call for Proposals
- KEP2023 Application Form Guidelines
- KEP2023 Annex 1 template
- KEP2023 Annex 2 template
- KEP2023 Annex 3 template
Please register as NEW CEI USER or LOG IN to continue!