We are glad to announce the opening of the Call for Proposals 2022 in the framework of the CEI Cooperation Fund, with funding made available by all CEI Member States.
Established in 2001, the CEI Cooperation Fund co-finances CEI Cooperation Activities aimed at strengthening cooperation among the CEI Member States and implementing the strategic goals and main objectives set by the CEI Guidelines and Rules of Procedure and the CEI Plan of Action.
Date of publication: Monday, 21 November 2022
Deadline for application submission: Friday, 20 January 2023, 11:59 p.m. (midnight) CET
Implementation period: 15 March – 31 December 2023
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Call is 360,000 EUR (three hundred sixty thousand Euro) subdivided as follows:
- Up to 180,000 EUR (one hundred eighty thousand Euro) for proposals aimed at the implementation of the CEI Plan of Action
- Up to 180,000 EUR (one hundred eighty thousand Euro) for proposals aimed at mitigating the consequences of the current situation in Ukraine and supporting the Ukrainian population in the country and displaced persons who flee from the country
- Eligible applicants: public and private entities, NGOs/CSOs based and registered in CEI Member States as well as international organisations. Individuals cannot apply.
- The ceiling of the CEI co-financing amounts to 15,000 EUR (max 75% of the total project costs).
Applicants need to carefully observe the criteria and obligations set by this Call before submitting their proposals.
- CEI Cooperation Fund Call for Proposals 2022
- Annex 1 – Budget (template in .xlsx)
- Annex 2 – Applicant’s Signature (template in .docx)
- Annex 3 – Official Proof of Registration ANNEX 3 DOES NOT APPLY TO PUBLIC ENTITIES
- Annex 4 – Courtesy Translation of the Official Proof of Registration into English ANNEX 4 DOES NOT APPLY TO PUBLIC ENTITIES
- Annex 5 – Participation Scheme (template in .docx)
All Annexes need to be uploaded on the system as PDF files not exceeding the size of 2MB each.
A Pre-submission Checklist is available for downloading, allowing applicants to cross-check respect of the administrative requirements of this Call, prior to actual submission of their application. This document does not need to be annexed to the Application Package.